CPAD is a GIS inventory of all fee-protected open space in California and is available for download. Conservation easement data is also available. Help us improve CPAD by sharing your data or reviews.
- New CPAD Release, Sept. 2013
- New CPAD reports available
- Sign up for Dec-Jan. CPAD Webinars
- Tell us what you want, take CPAD survey
- 49,200,000 acres
- 14,000 parks/open spaces
- 1,000 Agencies/organizations
- Find recreation with ParkInfo.org
CPAD is maintained by GreenInfo Network, a nonprofit organization which is leading a two year project to improve the quality and use of this data.