CPAD is a GIS inventory of all fee-protected open space in California and is available for download. Conservation easement data is also available. Help us improve CPAD by sharing your data or reviews.
- Major new release, CPAD 1.9
- Get CPAD as a Map Service
- CPAD monthly webinar series
- Tell us what you want, take CPAD survey
- 49 million acres
- 14,000 parks/open spaces
- 981 owning agencies/land trusts
- See all stats
CPAD is maintained by GreenInfo Network, a nonprofit organization which is leading a two year project to improve the quality and use of this data.