This portal contains protected areas GIS data for California, including the California Protected Areas Database (CPAD - fee owned lands) and the California Conservation Easement Database (CCED).
- First CCED Release (3/14), plus reports
- New CPAD Release (3/14)
- Sign up for March & April Webinars
- Tell us what you want, take CPAD survey
- CPAD - 49 million acres, 1,000 agencies/orgs
- CCED - 1.5 million acres, 93 agencies/orgs
- Explore CPAD map
- Find recreation with ParkInfo.org
Protected areas data on this site is maintained by GreenInfo Network, a nonprofit organization that supports public interest groups and agencies with a wide range of GIS and related technology.
CCED contains data on conservation easements for wildlife, ranching and open space uses.